Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is It God's Will to heal me?

Only one place in the Christian New Testament did the question ever appear:
Matthew 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshiped him, saying, Lord, if you will, thou cant make me clean.
3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
A second account of the same incident in
Mark1:40 ¶ And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If you will, you can make me clean.
41 And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and said unto him, I will; be clean.
42 And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed.

******************


By inference there exist many evidences as to God's will and Healing: A chief example
Exodus 15:26 And said, If you will diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and will give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon you, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that heals you.
Here God Identifies his name as our Healer!

Psalm 1 ¶ A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgives all thine iniquities; who heals all your diseases;
4 Who redeems thy life from destruction; who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment