Saturday, January 9, 2010

Having done all to stand STAND!

Having done all to stand STAND!

Thank you also for your faithfulness. I sincerely believe that there is a place open and waiting for the someone with very gifts and experience that X______ has to bring to the table! Having shared with him over the Christmas season, I believe in you and that your contribution will continue to be valuable!

  1. . Keep the switch of faith turned on!
    (By that I mean; we remain expectant of the greatest of Job Opportunities.)


  2. . Be faithful in the little.
    (By that I mean; keep doing the little daily disciplines that no one but God sees; prayer,bible, encouraging others)


  3. . Corresponding Actions
    (By that I mean; do in your daily life what you would be doing if you already had the Prayer request. )


  4. . Remember that you are not alone.
    (By that I mean; If you find your self down, contact someone who believes in God for some encouragement and prayer.

    Two are better than one and a three fold cord is not easily broken. If one stumbles, the other can pick him up.

    My experience has shown that close before the answer materializes, discouragement is the strongest.

    I have learned to take this lying symptom as a signal that the answer is near. )

  5. Give and it shall be given you.
    (By that I mean look around for others to encourage, or even pray that they receive the very thing that you are needing. It helps me believe for others needs and it is much easier to stand in the gap for another than to stand alone for your self. )


Hope that these thoughts are more help than hindrance.

Hal

No comments:

Post a Comment