Monday, April 19, 2010

Friends

it's not the friends made;
it's what you still have years later,
that count in this life!

Givers never Mooch,
Moochers never give at all;
So pick friends Wisely!

Job 16:20 All My friends scorn me:
mine eye pours out tears to God.
He comforts my soul

Job 17:5 He that speaks flattery
to his friends, the eyes of his
children shall fail them.

Job 19:14 My kinsfolk have failed,
my close friends have forgotten
But the Lord fails not....

Job 19:19 All my close friends hate:
even those whom I loved are turned ;
The Lord is faithful!

Job 19:21 Have pity upon me,
have pity upon me, my friends;
The Lord's hand's on me.

Job 32:3 God's wrath was kindled,
having no answer condemned;
Job having no fault!
Job 42:7 After that the LORD spoke
My wrath against you, and them:
Your heart is not right!

Job 42:10 Job's ill LORD turned
when he prayed for his three friends:
LORD doubled Job wealth!

Ps 38:11 My lovers and friends
stand afar from my illness
kinsmen shun me too!.

Ps 38:15 For in you, O LORD,
do I hope: that you will hear,
O my Lord my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment