Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Maturity

Maturity Haiku

Many Questions Asked
about how things should be;
Answers not given!

Like the day when I
looked down for the puppets feet;
Or saw a clown close,

The picture that I had ,
Did not fit with my real life;
Answers not given.

Who was I to ask
That they would not laugh at me;
Yet many questions!

What to do with pain
Expectations not fulfilled,
What am I to do?

Where do I go now,
What does the future now hold;
Puppets with no legs!

Turn your face to God,
Some one told me to cry out;
His ears would hear me!

Could it be the truth?
I thought with hope to find out;
If it could be true!

Do I trust again?
Could this God be real, and near;
Would he be able?

Would He even care?
With so many on his mind?
My world with no legs!

Turn to Him I did,
On the hope that He might Help;
To see what might be!

He opened Bible,
Answers my questions given;
Great Peace to my mind!

Love, Joy in my heart,
Questions all answer, given;
Acceptance now felt!

Puppets not alive,
Ears, but could not hear my cry,
Clowns all now make believe!

Only God is real
With ears to hear my out cry;
With justice for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment