Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Simple Declarations



Simple Declarations



I declare my Faith with a mighty shout!

I believe the Love ...I receive the Love!

I put His word first place
and make it the final authority in my Life!

I act on His word as quickly as I would
a lawyer, a doctor, or a highly trusted friend.

I receive His word as the perfect law of Liberty.

I always triumph in him,
He always gives me Victory.

I have Faith in God

Father I am yours to command.

Your Word is My command.




Here are some faith statements that have been meaningful to me, and maybe they will help you.

I desire to try several different attacks against our problems and might not settle on one even if it at first seems to be successful.        Suggestions for this is to print out these headlines and repeat them as often as seems appropriate.

Because "all who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved," I would suggest that you read the praise the Lord out loud enough times that it is second nature.

Baruk A-tah, Adonai, Eloheynu, Maelek, ha Olam haShem O'Messuah!
Praise be (like a cape) upon the Lord, God of the Universe(and mine), King of My world, in the name of Jesus my messiah
I gave this to a lady and dear friend who had been diagnosed with melonoma. This had metastasized and spread several places in her person. After saying this as a montara almost continuously for many weeks, (while also enduring chemo) most of the measurable of the cancer has fallen in remission. The purpose of the prayer was to give peace when she had received a "death sentence!" It had the effect of yielding peace as the meter of the prayer had an internal cadence. The body tends to align itself with the meter inherent in the prayer. I wonder if it would also give you strength (and peace) is times of crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment